Mission Statement, Aims & Core Values
VISION AND MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to be the best provision possible for our students in order to enable them to develop their full potential for and full active lives, by being passionate, aspirational and creative in our practice.
- To build a culture of achievement and respect
- To nurture and equip all students with a set of moral values – kindness, honesty and good judgement
- To provide an engaging curriculum underpinned by creativity and communication.
- To promote the active involvement of students in teaching and learning
- To create pathways of skills, independence and qualifications for successful transition into adulthood and working life
- To promote a healthy lifestyle and the development of self-worth
- To promote partnerships with parents/carers, professionals and the wider community
- To promote active citizenship and a culture of willingness; encouraging students to make a positive contribution to society
- Success and Achievement