As mentioned in our missions statement, by the time our students leave The Michael Tippett College our aim is for them to have:
• developed independent, practical and vocational skills
• grown in self-esteem and confidence
• become more assertive
• improved their communication skills and their ability to interact with those around them
• started taking decisions and assess choices
• learned to respect each other, their peers and people supporting them.
we aim to support this change through our curriculum which is aimed at preparing young people for work and Independent living.
For a full PDF size of the brochure click here.
Our curriculum has been created with each students destination in mind. Please see the flow chat below. For a PDF version please click here